Flexible work opportunities, combined with the support you need to excel and thrive!
Proven programs,protocols, systems and connections
We are a dynamic company where you can create the career you love!
Are you a Registered Dietitian and interested in private practice? Are you looking for balance with flexible work combined with support, systems, proven methods and connections? If you answer yes – keep reading!
NutriProCan is a dynamic company where you can create the job you love! We are looking for Registered Dietitians who are collaborative, goal-driven health ambassadors and trusted coaches for a healthy lifestyle. Our approach is nutrition first and we thrive working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Current registration and a good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario, including proof of payment
- Understanding and experience with the evidence-based model for providing nutrition counselling
- Proven ability to apply evidence-based nutrition knowledge into actionable nutritional assessments, plans and coaching
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive client/patient outcomes
- Skills and desire to provide online and offline education related to current nutrition issues and trends
- Self-motivated and independent to work without direct supervision
- Collaborative and coachable to work with interdisciplinary teams in the delivery of client consultations and meeting client needs
- Knowledgeable and adaptable to work with diverse clients from varying backgrounds and cultures
- Strong interpersonal skills with patients and colleagues
- Concise and clear communication style with an internal and external customer service attitude
- Superior professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent oral, written, communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experienced in being organized and in prioritizing work to help ensure meeting client and administrative obligations
- Sales and business experience is considered a potential asset
- Masters in Nutrition Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition from a recognized university required
- Registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Valid liability insurance
- Proof of current, positive criminal and vulnerable sector background checks
- Successful completion of dietetic internship program accredited by Dietitians of Canada
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of and adherence to PHIPA legislation
- Understanding of and adherence to AODA legislation
- Understanding of and adherence to CASL legislation
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one nutritional counseling and education to clients based on individual health and nutritional needs and objectives
- Manage and execute client-facing nutrition care process including assessment, intervention, monitoring and evaluation for your clients within the scope of your practice
- Other consulting services as agreed upon
- Actively drive client motivation to reach health and nutrition goals
- Facilitate presentations as needed in your area
- Manage and comply with administrative duties as required by the company, as well as professional and legislative requirements
- Work together and collaborate with the owners of Nutrition Professionals of Canada on the Marketing of your services in your area of operation
- Establish, maintain and build a client base
- Use of personal phone
- Use of personal computer / internet access
- Use of personal transportation or vehicle & fuel
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with flexible hours
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Are you a second, third or fourth-year Foods and Nutrition student looking for dietitian supervised volunteer experience? NutriProCan is looking for one to two highly motivated, responsible and self-directed students to volunteer with us!
NutriProCan is a team of private practice registered dietitians, practicing in London ON and the Greater Toronto area. This position will be in supporting our dietitians by developing and modifying resources, as well other responsibilities as needed.
- Creating and editing client handouts
- Formatting current handouts
- Contribute to dietitian resources
- Contribute to social media, including blogs, recipes, and other social media posts
- Skilled in written English
- Understanding of research and ability to interpret and communicate in written word
- High working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and able to meet mutually agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- 5-10 hours per week
- Most work completed independently, with some in clinic meetings
- Availability: 2019 winter term, with a potential to continue
- Optional: helping with potential seminars, special events, and other dietetic related activities
Send these items to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- CV or Resume
- A sample one-page blog post OR client handout on topic of choice.
- Include proper referencing (format of your choice)
We look forward to hearing from you!