Flexible work opportunities, combined with the support you need to excel and thrive!
Proven programs,protocols, systems and connections
We are a dynamic company where you can create the career you love!
Are you a Registered Dietitian and interested in private practice? Are you looking for balance with flexible work combined with support, systems, proven methods and connections? If you answer yes – keep reading!
NutriProCan is a dynamic company where you can create the job you love! We are looking for Registered Dietitians who are collaborative, goal-driven health ambassadors and trusted coaches for a healthy lifestyle. Our approach is nutrition first and we thrive working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Current registration and a good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario, including proof of payment
- Understanding and experience with the evidence-based model for providing nutrition counselling
- Proven ability to apply evidence-based nutrition knowledge into actionable nutritional assessments, plans and coaching
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive client/patient outcomes
- Skills and desire to provide online and offline education related to current nutrition issues and trends
- Self-motivated and independent to work without direct supervision
- Collaborative and coachable to work with interdisciplinary teams in the delivery of client consultations and meeting client needs
- Knowledgeable and adaptable to work with diverse clients from varying backgrounds and cultures
- Strong interpersonal skills with patients and colleagues
- Concise and clear communication style with an internal and external customer service attitude
- Superior professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent oral, written, communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experienced in being organized and in prioritizing work to help ensure meeting client and administrative obligations
- Sales and business experience is considered a potential asset
- Masters in Nutrition Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition from a recognized university required
- Registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Valid liability insurance
- Proof of current, positive criminal and vulnerable sector background checks
- Successful completion of dietetic internship program accredited by Dietitians of Canada
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of and adherence to PHIPA legislation
- Understanding of and adherence to AODA legislation
- Understanding of and adherence to CASL legislation
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one nutritional counseling and education to clients based on individual health and nutritional needs and objectives
- Manage and execute client-facing nutrition care process including assessment, intervention, monitoring and evaluation for your clients within the scope of your practice
- Other consulting services as agreed upon
- Actively drive client motivation to reach health and nutrition goals
- Facilitate presentations as needed in your area
- Manage and comply with administrative duties as required by the company, as well as professional and legislative requirements
- Work together and collaborate with the owners of Nutrition Professionals of Canada on the Marketing of your services in your area of operation
- Establish, maintain and build a client base
- Use of personal phone
- Use of personal computer / internet access
- Use of personal transportation or vehicle & fuel
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with flexible hours
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!