Why Work With a Registered Dietitian?
- 75% of weight loss results can come from nutrition and our unique programs are proven to help achieve 5lb to OVER 20lb in sustainable weight loss
- Our nutrition advice is based on science, not myths or food fads and designed to deliver sustainable results
- Registered Dietitians interpret your medical information and collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure an integrated approach to your optimal health
- NutriProCan Registered Dietitians are covered by many employee benefits and insurance plans
- Registered dietitian services are tax exempt and deductible
- Choose individual sessions or save with packages from 3 to 14 follow-up sessions based on your needs and budget. Package prices range from $249 to $899
- There is no single nutrition plan that works for all. Our programs are personalized to fit your lifestyle and goals
- Nutrigenomix® testing can be added to any package and your Registered Dietitian will personalize your plan according to your genetic profile
- Services include: weight loss programs, chronic disease prevention and management, pre and post-pregnancy nutrition, sports nutrition, family nutrition planning, Nutrigenomix® genetic testing and more!