Why Nutrigenomix® genetic testing?
- This analysis looks at 45 genetic markers and enables your Registered Dietitian (RD) to provide you with personalized nutrition advice tailored to your DNA
- This test can help determine how you respond to key components of your meals as well as physical activity
- You receive tailored advice on dietary components such as gluten, caffeine and sodium.
- The results of this test can impact BMI (body mass index) and body fat & body composition, nutrient metabolism, heart health, food intolerances, and eating habits
Why Work With a Registered Dietitian?
- 75% of weight loss results can come from nutrition and our unique programs are proven to help achieve 5lb to OVER 20lb in sustainable weight loss
- Our nutrition advice is based on science, not myths or food fads and designed to deliver sustainable results
- Registered Dietitians interpret your medical information and collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure an integrated approach to your optimal health
- NutriProCan Registered Dietitians are covered by many employee benefits and insurance plans