What is emotional eating?
Emotional eating is eating for reasons other than true hunger, such as boredom or stress relief, and it is a common reason keeping many people from achieving their healthy eating goals.
Do any of these statements apply to you?
- I eat until I’m stuffed.
- I eat when I’m not hungry.
- I eat when I’m excited.
- I reward myself with food.
- I eat when I’m upset.
- I feel out of control around certain foods.
- It seems like I’m always on a diet.
- I wait until I’m alone to overeat.
Our dietitians can help you overcome emotional eating behaviours and improve your relationship with food!
Download a program overview
Our dietitians are available to discuss our program at no cost so you can find out if it is a good fit for you. https://www.nutriprocan.ca/request-appointment/