A healthy eating lifestyle means that you do these and many other related things routinely, or they become a part of your normal behaviours.
- The regularity of grocery shopping and where in the supermarket one goes for food
- Meal planning and prepping
- Making water your beverage of choice
- Creating a habit of choosing fruits or vegetables as a snack
- Ordering a side salad instead of fries when eating out
- Skipping the usual morning double double and replacing it with black coffee, or skipping the drive-through all together
- Listening to hunger and satiety cues and saying no to second servings when satisfied
Ready for a nutrition change?
Healthy eating is NOT about dieting or a one size fits all approach. We will help you make personalized and sustainable nutrition lifestyle changes. Contact our team to start your journey! https://www.nutriprocan.ca/contact/.